SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create and publish an InfoPath form to the SharePoint 2010 list.
Applicable toAll hosted SharePoint Enterprise 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint Enterprise 2010 account
- a Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010 program
- Open Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010.
- Go to the File tab and click at the SharePoint List icon located at the New tab. Then click on Design Form.
- Type the URL of the SharePoint 2010 site where you want to publish the Info Path form in the Data Connection Wizard and click Next.
- Enter your SharePoint site credentials.
- Choose whether you want to create a new SharePoint list or customize the existing SharePoint list. If you want to create the new one, enter the name of this new list. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Depending of what you`ve chosen a new InfoPath template or the existing one will open. Create your new form or customize the existing one.
- Go to Files - Publish and click on SharePoint List.
- In the Publish window click on Open the new SharePoint list in the browser hyperlink.
- You can see that the new list has been created. Click on Add new item to see your published InfoPath form.
- If you want to customize this form, open this list via Internet Explorer, go to Library Tools – List tab and click on Customize Form button. Your form will open in the Microsoft InfoPath 2010.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.