SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create new SharePoint 2013 users group and add users to it.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Login to the SharePoint 2013 site as an administrator.
- Click on Settings icon and choose Site Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Site Permissions under Users and Permissions header.
- Click on Create Group icon in the Grant section.
- Enter the Name and Description for your new group.
- Choose the owner of this group and specify the necessary settings.
- Choose the permissions for this new group and click on Create.
- You can see that your new permission group has been created. Click the arrow near the New button and then click Add Users.
- Enter the email address as username of a user you want to add to this group in the Add People… box. Then click Share.
- Now you can see that a user has been added to your new permission group.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, permissions, group, create, add, user
- 43 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a new SharePoint 2013 permissions level....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manage permissions or set unique permissions for a...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a user to your SharePoint 2013 site....