SynopsisThis guide will show you how to publish a SharePoint blog article via Microsoft Word 2013.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Run Microsoft Word 2013.
- Go to the File tab – New and choose Blog post from the available templates.
- If you publish a blog post via Microsoft Word 2013 for the first time a new window will pop up asking you to register a blog account. Click on Register now.
- Choose SharePoint blog from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Enter the URL of your SharePoint blog and click OK.
- A password prompt window will pop up. Enter your credentials and click OK.
- Now you can see that your account has been successfully registered.
- Now you can create a blog post. Type the name of your article and fill in the body. Then click on Publish and choose Publish from the drop-down menu.
- Once you`ve published your article, you will be provided with publishing information.
- Now you can go to your SharePoint blog and see the published article.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.