SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a user to your SharePoint 2013 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log into the Control Panel using your admin credentials and click at the Hosted Organization icon.
- Click at the Your Organization Name link.
- Click at the Users link located at the left side.
- Click at the Create New User button.
- Complete the form with the required user credentials and click Create User.
- After creating the user in the AD, please go to your SharePoint site collection, login to your SharePoint site using your administrator account.
- Click on Share button on the SharePoint 2013 site ribbon.
- Enter the email address as username of a newly created user in the Invite people box and click on Show Options.
- Select a permission level for this user from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Share.
- Now this user has been granted an access to the site.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, Control Panel, user, add
- 8 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a new SharePoint 2013 permissions level....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create new SharePoint 2013 users group and add...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manage permissions or set unique permissions for a...