SynopsisThis guide will show you how to enable Audit Log Trimming (how to monitor SharePoint 2013 document downloads).
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log in to the top-level site of the SharePoint 2013 site collection as an administrator.
- Click on Settings icon and choose Site Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Under Site Collection Administration header click on Site collection audit settings.
- Configure audit settings for your site collection:
- In the Audit Log Trimming section set Automatically trim the audit log for this site? to Yes. Note that you can optionally specify the number of days of audit log data to retain (if not specified it will use the Farm setting, which is the end of the month by default) and the location to store audit reports before trimming the audit log.
- Specify the events to audit in the Documents and Items section.
- Specify the events to audit in the Lists, Libraries, and Sites section.
- Click OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, Audit log, monitor
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to upload multiple documents to a SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to publish a SharePoint blog article via Microsoft...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a list or library at the SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a Web Part in SharePoint 2013. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a subsite in SharePoint 2013....