SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a list or library at the SharePoint 2013 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log into your SharePoint 2013 site.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Add an App from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the app you want to add (list or library) to SharePoint site.
- Choose a name for your new list or library and click on Create.
- Now you can see that your new library (list) has been created.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, create, list, library
- 185 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a link on the Top Link Bar in your SharePoint...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to upload multiple documents to a SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a link to the Quick Launch Toolbar in...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change the order of your items in the Top Link Bar...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to publish a SharePoint blog article via Microsoft...