SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a link to the Quick Launch Toolbar in SharePoint 2013.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log into SharePoint 2013 site.
- Click on Edit links under the Quick Launch.
- Click on Add link.
- Type the name of your new link and the Web address to which you want the new link to point. Click OK.
- Click on Save.
- Now you can see that the new link has been added to Quick Launch.
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to add a link.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Quick Launch
- Once on the Quick Launch page, click on New Navigation Link.
- Type in the Web address to which you want the new link to point, type the description of the link and select the heading under which you want that link to appear. Then, click OK.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, Quick Launch, link, add, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.