SynopsisThis guide will show you how to how to set up a conference call via Lync 2013 client.
Applicable toAll hosted Lync accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2013 or Lync 2010 account
- Microsoft Lync 2013 Client
- Run your Lync 2013 Client.
- Push the Show menu arrow.
- Choose option Meet now.
- In the window Join Meeting audio choose the necessary options and press OK.
- In the Group Conversation window to invite participants by Email hover over the Invite More People button, click on Invite by Email and fill in the meeting request.
- If you want to invite participants by Name or Phone Number, click on the Invite More People button, type the number of the contact or find it in the list and click OK.
- Start the conference call.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.