SynopsisThis guide will show you how to how to add a contact to Lync 2013 (Lync 2010).
Applicable toAll hosted Lync accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2013 or Lync 2010 account
- Microsoft Lync 2013 Client
- Run your Lync 2013 Client and sign in.
- Click on the Find a contact box.
- Type full email address of the contact you want to add and find it in the results. Hover over a contact’s photo and click the three dots on the right side to see more options. Choose Add to Contacts List option and then choose the group you want to add this contact from the menu.
- The contact was added to your contact list and the add request was sent to the counter party.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.