SynopsisThis guide will show you how to change user’s password for the SharePoint site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
- Log into the Admin Control Panel.
- Click at the Hosted Organization icon.
- Click at the Your Organization Name link.
- Click at the Users link located at the left side.
- Choose a user for whom you want to change the password.
- In the Password fields type and confirm a new password.
- Click Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- Now you can see that the user setting have been successfully updated and a user can access SharePoint site with a new password.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted Support staff.
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, user, password, change
- 151 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to log into the Control Panel. Applicable to All...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create your Exchange Organization. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a SharePoint 2010 site collection....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create your SharePoint Organization....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an administrator and users with different...