SynopsisThis guide will show you how to manually configure Lync 2013 Client for your Lync 2010 or 2013 account.
Applicable toAll hosted Lync accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2010 (2013) account
- Lync 2013 Client
- Run your Lync 2013 Client.
- Enter your e-mail address into Sign-in address field.
- Click on the Options icon at the top right corner of the window.
- Go to the Personal tab and click on Advanced.
- At the window Advanced Connection Settings choose Manual configuration.
- Type the address lync.plexhosted.com in the Internal server name . Then type the address sip.plexhosted.com in the External server name.
- Click OK.
- Click Sign In at your Lync 2013 client.
- Enter your credentials as shown at the screenshot below and click Sign In.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.