SynopsisThis guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2013 with Exchange 2010 (Exchange 2013)
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange accounts
- A hosted Exchange 2010 (2013) account
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Click on Start and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Mail to open your Outlook settings.
- Click on Show profiles.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a name in the Profile name field and then click OK.
- Click on Manual setup or additional server types and then click on Next.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service and then click on Next.
- Enter webmail.plexhosted.com in the Server field. Enter your email address in the field User Name.
Do NOT click Check Name!
Check the box Use Cached Exchange Mode and choose your offline mail settings. Then click on More Settings.
- Go to the Connection tab and check the box Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP. Click on Exchange Proxy Settings.
- Enter webmail.plexhosted.com in the Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange field. Check the box On fast networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP. Choose NTLM authentication in the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Make sure your email address is in the User Name field and then click on Check Name.
- When Outlook stops, loading the server should have changed as well as your user name. Both should be underlined. Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- Close the Mail screen and open Outlook. When you are asked for your password, enter it into the password field.
- A message box will appear in the lower right of your screen stating that "Microsoft Outlook is setting up a local copy of your mailbox. It may be several minutes until all of your data is available".
KeywordsManual, configuration, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Outlook 2013, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.