SynopsisThis guide will show you how to publish a SharePoint blog article via Microsoft Word 2010
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
- Run Microsoft Word 2010
- Go to the File tab – New and choose Blog post from the available templates. Click on Create.
- If you publish a blog post via Microsoft Word for the first time a new window will pop up asking you to register a blog account. Click on Register now.
- Choose SharePoint blog from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Enter the URL of your blog and click OK.
- A password prompt window will pop up. Enter your credentials and click OK.
- Your account was successfully registered. Now you can create a blog post. Type the name of your article and fill in the body.
- Click on Publish. Once you`ve published your article, you will be provided with publishing information.
- Now you can go to your SharePoint blog and see the published article.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.