SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure to start in the Offline Mode.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Start Outlook 2010.
- Click on the File tab and go to Account Settings – Account Settings.
- Choose your account and click on Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- In the General tab choose Manually control connection state and check the box Choose the connection type when starting. Press OK.
- Click on Next and then on Finish.
- Close the Account Settings window.
- Close Outlook and restart your PC.
- After restart run Outlook 2010 and choose your profile.
- New window will pop-up asking you to choose the connection type. Choose Work Offline.
- Your Outlook starts in the Offline mode.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOutlook 2010, Offline Mode, Exchange 2010
- 11 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to open a shared folder via OWA with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a calendar group in Outlook....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010...