SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create an administrator and users with different domains in your SharePoint Organization.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted Control Panel accounts.
- a user already login in the Control Panel
- Log into your Control Panel using your administrator account.
- Click on Hosted Organizations located on the panel Hosting Spaces.
- Click on your organization.
- Proceed to Domain Names and click on Add New Domain.
- Add domain name which you are planning to use with your SharePoint site (e.g. shp.yourdomain.com).
- Then add domain names which you are planning to use as suffixes for your usernames (e.g. yourdomain.com, your.otherdomain.com.)
- Create your SharePoint site collection administrator (e.g. email@example.com).
- Create other users (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- Create your SharePoint site (FAQ: How to create a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2010))
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, organization, create
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.