SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add your Exchange 2010 account to your Samsung Galaxy.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 Standard and Enterprise accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 Standard or Enterprise account
- Go to Menu -Settings.
- Choose Accounts and sync settings.
- Click on Add account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account.
- Enter your email in the Email field, your password in the Password field and then click on Next.
- Click on Yes at the activation window.
- Enter your email address in the Username field (your password and email address should already be entered in the Email address and Password fields). Leave the Domain field blank. Check the box Accept all SSL certificates and click on Manual setup.
- Enter your email address in the Domain: user name field and then enter webmail.plexhosted.com in the Exchange server field.
- Check the boxes Use secure connection (SSL) and Accept all SSL certificates.
- Press OK in Remote security administration window.
- Choose the necessary account settings and click on Next.
- In the Give this account a name field, you may give a screen name to your account (optional) and press Done.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.