SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure an Exchange 2010 email on Windows Phone 7.5.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- To connect Nokia Lumia 900 to the PlexHosted Exchange 2010 Email system from the home screen, tap on the option for Email.
- Go to the settings of Nokia Lumia 900 and choose the “Email and Accounts” option.
- If you are setting up an email account for the first time you will be prompted to choose what type of email account you want to configure. If you already have an Exchange 2010 email account configured, tap on the menu button and select the option to Add email account.
- Select Outlook as the type of your Exchange 2010 email account to create.
- You will be prompted to enter PlexHosted Exchange 2010 email address and password. Enter the details and tap Sign In.
- Windows Phone 7.5 will attempt to determine the correct connection settings to use automatically. If it is not able to determine these settings, you will be prompted to enter your PlexHosted Exchange 2010 username and domain. Enter the required information and tap Sign In.
- If you see an error that the settings could not be determined, tap on the Advanced button at your Windows Phone device.
- Enter in the Server address of PlexHosted Exchange 2010 server (webmail.plexhosted.com). Enter in the information and tap Sign In again, now you should find that you connect and data starts to synchronize.
- You can see your Exchange account at the Email + Accounts tab.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsWindows mobile 7.5, ActiveSync, configuration, Exchange 2010, tutorials
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete the Exchange Server relationship on a Pocket...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to setup your Windows Mobile 6.1 device with your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up a Palm Treo 650/700 account with Exchange...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to enable synchronisation of subfolders on your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up your Windows Mobile 6 device with your...