SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure Lync 2010 on Android.
Applicable toAll hosted Lync 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2010 account
- Lync 2010 Mobile Client
- Run your Lync 2010 Mobile Client.
- Enter your credentials - e-mail and password.
- Click on the Options and choose Server Settings.
- Turn off Auto Detect Server option and setup servers manually using the following urls:
External Discovery Address:
Internal Discovery Address:
- Return to the main page, enter your password again. Click Sign In button and you would be able to see signing in screen.
- When you sign in to the Lync mobile client you can see configuration screen. Click on the button Next.
- You will see your phone number, click on the button Next.
- Click the button Done to finish configuration.
- You can see the screen with your information.
- To change your status click on the status section under your username.
- To start chatting click on the contact you want to chat and choose Send an IM icon. Then you can type your message and click the button Send.
- You can see and manage your conversations using the tab Chats.
Note: With Lync Mobile Client for Android your contact list can be viewed only. In order to add or delete contacts you need to sign in to your desktop Lync 2010 Client. Additionally, the ability to call is also unavailable at the moment.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.