SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create and publish InfoPath template to a SharePoint Enterprise site.
Applicable toAll hosted SharePoint Enterprise 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint Enterprise 2010 account
- a Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010 program
- Run your "Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010" program.
- Go to the File tab and click at the SharePoint Form Library icon located at the New tab.
- Create an InfoPath template and click the floppy icon to save an InfoPath template as shown at the screen below. Or you can open an existing InfoPath template that you will want to publish to your SharePoint site.
- Complete the field with the name of the InfoPath template and click the Save button.
- Go to the File tab and choose Publish form to a SharePoint Library by clicking at the SharePoint Server icon located at the Publish tab.
- Type the URL of the SharePoint 2010 site where you want to publish the Info Path template and click Next.
- Type your credentials and click OK. Please make sure that your users have all required permissions to publish template at the SharePoint 2010 site.
- Choose the required configuration and click the Next button.
- You can choose an existing library to publish your InfoPath template or create a new library for the publishing your InfoPath template.
- If you have selected "Create a new library" complete the required fields with the name and the description of the new InfoPath library and click the Next button.
- Add columns if required or just skip this step by clicking the button Next.
- Verify the form information and then click Publish.
- When your InfoPath form template is published click at the Open this form in the browser link.
- Click the floppy icon to save your template at the SharePoint library.
- Type the name of your InfoPath template and click the Save button.
- You can see your InfoPath template at your SharePoint site.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.