SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a contact to Lync 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Lync 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2010 account
- Lync 2010 Client
- Run your Lync 2010 Client and sign in.
- Click on the Find a contact box.
- Type full email address of the contact you want to add and choose it from results.
- Click the Add to contacts button and choose the group you want to add this contact into in the drop-down menu.
- The contact was added to your contact list and the add request was sent to the counter party.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.