SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure Lync 2010 for iPhone.
Applicable toAll hosted Lync 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2010 account
- Lync 2010 Mobile Client
- Run your Lync 2010 Mobile Client.
- Complete your credentials such as e-mail and password.
- Click on the More details. Turn off Auto Detect Server option and setup servers manually using the following urls:
External Discovery Address:
Internal Discovery Address:
- Click Sign In and you would be able to see signing in screen.
- When you sign in to the Lync mobile client you can see configuration screen. Click on the button Next.
- Complete your phone number and click on the button Next.
- Click the button Done to finish configuration.
- You can see the screen with your information.
- To change your status click on the Status and choose status.
- To add a new contact to your account start type contact name at the Search box and choose contact from hints.
- After adding contact you can see the contact card at the tab Contacts.
- To start chatting click on the Chat icon and you can type your message and click the button Send.
- You can see and manage your conversations at the following screen at the tab Chat.
- If you want to see or to change your info go to the tab My Info.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.