SynopsisThis guide will show you how to integrate Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise 2010 with Exchange 2010 (Outlook Web App).
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint Enterprise 2010 and Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint 2010 account with PlexHosted
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account with PlexHosted
- an existing SharePoint site
- Go to the SharePoint Enterprise 2010 site page using your credentials.
- Click on the icon Edit page.
- Choose the tab Insert and click on the icon Web Part.
- Choose Outlook Web App located into the box Categories and select the My Mail Folder Web Part in the box Web Parts. Click on the button Add.
- At your SharePoint page go to My Mail Folder Web Part and click on Edit in the drop-down menu.
- Type the URL address of PlexHosted Outlook Web Access server https://webmail.plexhosted.com/owa into Mail Server Address box.
- Type your e-mail address into the Mailbox e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and click the button Apply and OK.
- Go to the Page tab and click on Save&Close.
- You can see your e-mail into the SharePoint page.
There are five Outlook Web Access Web Parts in the Web Part list accept My Mail Folder. They are: My Calendar, My Contacts, My Tasks, My Inbox. They can be configured in the same way.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact PlexHosted support staff.
KeywordsSharePoint 2010, Exchage 2010, integration, OWA, Enterprise
- 145 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to publish Access database on your SharePoint 2010...
Synopsis This guide will show you create a new navigation form in Access 2010 and set it as...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to publish Microsoft Visio 2010 Diagrams...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create and publish an InfoPath form to the...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to synchronize SharePoint's lists with Microsoft...