SynopsisThis guide will show you how to setup "Split Domain" option for your organization.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted Control Panel accounts.
- a user already login in the Control Panel
- Log into your Control Panel using your administrator account.
- Click on Hosting Exchange Mode located on the panel Hosting Spaces.
- Click button Add domain located on the panel Domains.
- Enter name of your organization domain (recommend enter organization domain name in the following format: yourdomain-tld.plexhosted.net) and click button Update located under the panel.
- Log in to OWA using your administrator account.
- Choose Option-See All Options located to the right corner of ECP.
- Choose Manage Myself-My Organization located at the panel.
- Choose user account and double-click at it.
- Go to E-Mail Option and click Add located at the panel and add e-mail adress.
- Complete a new e-mail adress and click Ok.
- Verify your e-mail adresses and save changes by the click button Save located under the panel.
KeywordsExchange, Control Panel, Split Domain, ECP, setup
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.