SynopsisThis guide will show you how to manage your Organization Anti-spam settings in the Exchange 2010 Control Panel.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Click on Spam Setting, located in the Organisation » Exchange section under Tasks.
- If you wish to let your users define their own spam settings, check the box Allow users to change their spam settings.
- Choose the Spam filtering level that is right for you.
- In the Whitelist field, add an email address, a domain name or an IP address.
- In the Blacklist field, add an email address, a domain name or an IP address.
- Click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsAnti-spam settings, Control Panel, manage, organization
Note: Items in your Blacklist override items in your Whitelist. If bob.com is in both your Whitelist and your Blacklist, emails from bob.com will be blocked.
Note: If the box Allow users to change their spam settings is not checked, administrators can still make changes to their user's Whitelist and Blacklist but the user cannot.