SynopsisThis guide will show you how to check your mailbox size.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- an Outlook profile
How toNote: A warning will be sent to all Exchange users when their mailboxes are almost at full capacity (100 Mb of space left). The server will then prohibit users from sending and receiving email.
Note: Your subfolders are included in the size of your mailbox.
- Open Outlook.
- Right-click on the Mailbox folder and then click on Properties for “Mailbox - your name”.
- In the General tab, click on Folder Size.
- Click on the Server Data tab and you will find the size of your mailbox displayed on the right of the Total size line.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOutlook, mailbox, size
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to setup "Split Domain" option for your organization....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to synchronize iCal with Exchange 2010 Calendar....
Synopsis This guide will tell you why you can't configure a catch-all email address on...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to point your MX records to PlexHosted....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure your SPF record. Applicable to All...