SynopsisThis guide will show you how to reset a user password in the Exchange Control Panel.
Applicable toAll Exchange accounts.
PrerequisiteAn Exchange account with administrative rights.
Note that a user can change the password by himself. To do this please refer to the FAQ: How to change a user password in the Exchange Control Panel (Exchange 2010)
- Login to OWA .
- Enter your e-mail address and password for your administrative account, then click Sign In button.
- Click Options button, select option See All Options.
- Click Manage your Organization button/icon from Shortcuts to administrative tools section.
- In Users & Groups tab click Reset password button to reset a user password.
- Enter the desired password that meets requirements of hint and click Save button.