SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a user in the Exchange Control Panel.
Applicable toAll Exchange accounts.
PrerequisiteAn Exchange account with administrative rights.
- Login to OWA .
- Enter your e-mail address and password for your administrative account, then click Sign In button.
- Click Options button, select option See All Options.
- Click Manage your Organization button/icon from Shortcuts to administrative tools section.
- In Users & Groups tab click New or New -> User Mailbox button to creaate a user mailbox.
- Enter required information into fields using the hints and click Save button
- As we can see from a screenshot that user John Smith with mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org has been created.