SynopsisThis guide will show you how to view your SharePoint Foundation 2010 site in SharePoint Designer.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
Note: PlexHosted can only support the connection to your SharePoint site aspect of the software. We cannot help you troubleshoot the software itself nor can we assist you in its use. If you need help, you can view a good intro video at http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/blogs/GetThePoint/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=312 or buy a really good book for SP Designer, Microsoft SharePoint Designer Step by Step, at http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-SharePoint-Designer-Step-Step/dp/0735627339.
- Log into your site.
- Click on Site Actions and then click on Edit in SharePoint Designer
- Choose the language you wish to use and the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Designer depending on your operating system and the Microsoft recommendations displayed on the screen. Finally, click on Free Download.
- Click on Run.
- When the download ends, click on Run.
- Read and accept the license terms by checking the box I accept the terms of this agreement and then click on Continue.
- Click on Install Now.
- Click on Close.
- Repeat step 2.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manage SharePoint 2010 groups. Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a blog with SharePoint 2010. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete an item from the Top Link Bar of your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a simple List workflow in SharePoint...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a Chart in your SharePoint 2010 site....