SynopsisThis guide will show you how to delete an item from the Top Link Bar of your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you wish to delete the item.
- Click on Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
- Click on the little icon beside the link you want to delete.
- Click on Delete.
- A window will ask you to confirm that you want to delete that link. Click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, top link bar, delete, item
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to edit your User Information in SharePoint 2010...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to forward Sharepoint's alerts to an external mailbox....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add YouTube video to your SharePoint 2010 site....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a reusable workflow in SharePoint Designer....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manage SharePoint 2010 groups. Applicable to...