SynopsisThis guide will show you how to change the Top Link Bar order of your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to change the Top Link Bar order.
- Click on Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
- In the Top Link Bar page, click on Change Order.
- In the Change Order page, specify the order of each link, and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Exchange 2007, top link bar, change, items, order
- 151 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add YouTube video to your SharePoint 2010 site....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change the title and the logo URL of your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a simple approval workflow in SharePoint...
Synopsis Applicable to All PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts. Prerequisite...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change email for the access requests receiving...