SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a Web Part in SharePoint 2010.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
How toNote: Make sure the Web Part you intend on installing is compatible with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
Step 1 – Uploading the Web Part in SharePoint
- Make sure you are logged into SharePoint as the site administrator.
- Navigate to the parent site.
- Go to Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Galleries, click on Web Parts .
- Go to Library Tools Documents- Upload Document.
- Click on Browse.
- Select the file you wish to upload and then click on Open.
- Click on OK.
Step 2 – Adding the Web Part to a page
- Navigate to the page where you want to install the Web part.
- Go to Site Actions - Edit Page.
- Click on Add a Web Part where you want to install the new part.
- In the Web Part list, select the part you want to install and then click on Add.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The top-level site is called a parent site and the subsites built within it are called child sites.
KeywordsSharePoint, Exchange, Web part, add
- 152 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change email for the access requests receiving...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add YouTube video to your SharePoint 2010 site....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete an item from the Top Link Bar of your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a Three-state Workflow to the List or Library...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a blog with SharePoint 2010. Applicable...