SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a link on the Top Link Bar in your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to add a link.
- Click on Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
- Click on New Navigation Link.
- Type in the Web address to which you want the new link to point, type the description of the link and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Exchange, add, top link bar
- 151 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manage SharePoint 2010 groups. Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a reusable workflow in SharePoint Designer....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to forward Sharepoint's alerts to an external mailbox....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete an item from the Top Link Bar of your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to view your SharePoint Foundation 2010 site in...