SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a link on the Top Link Bar in your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to add a link.
- Click on Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
- Click on New Navigation Link.
- Type in the Web address to which you want the new link to point, type the description of the link and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Exchange, add, top link bar
- 151 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis Applicable to All PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts. Prerequisite...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change the order of your items in the Quick Launch...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to forward Sharepoint's alerts to an external mailbox....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to activate Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on a...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a blog with SharePoint 2010. Applicable...