SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a link on the Top Link Bar in your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to add a link.
- Click on Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
- Click on New Navigation Link.
- Type in the Web address to which you want the new link to point, type the description of the link and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Exchange, add, top link bar
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create drop-down menu in the SharePoint Foundation...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to publish a SharePoint blog article via Microsoft...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add an alert for your users in your SharePoint 2010...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to enable Audit Log Trimming (how to monitor...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a link to the Quick Launch Toolbar in...