SynopsisThis guide will show you how to view another user's folder in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange accounts.
- a hosted Exchange account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Open your exchange profile in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Click on File, then on Open and then on Other User's Folder.
- Enter the email address of the user that granted you access to his folder, choose the folder type and then click on OK.
- You will most likely be prompted to allow autodiscover.plexhosted.net to get new settings for your account, click on Allow.
- You can now access the folder of the other user.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, Exchange, Open Folder
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure an IMAP account in Outlook 2011 for Mac...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis How to open the folder of another user. Applicable to All PlexHosted hosted...