SynopsisThis guide will show you how to view another user's folder in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange accounts.
- a hosted Exchange account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Open your exchange profile in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Click on File, then on Open and then on Other User's Folder.
- Enter the email address of the user that granted you access to his folder, choose the folder type and then click on OK.
- You will most likely be prompted to allow autodiscover.plexhosted.net to get new settings for your account, click on Allow.
- You can now access the folder of the other user.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, Exchange, Open Folder
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download Outlook or Entourage from your Control...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure a POP3 account in Outlook 2011 for Mac...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to share folders in Outlook 2010 Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a personal folder file (.pst) in Outlook....