SynopsisThis guide will show you how to remove a message stuck in your Outlook Outbox.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
Note: Please don’t forget to put Outlook back in online mode once you have deleted the emails from your Outbox.Note: If neither of the above steps worked, create a new Outlook profile.
- Open Outlook.
- Open the message in the Outbox and then close it. Left click once on the message and press theDelete key on your keyboard.
- Go to File - Work Offline.
- Restart Outlook and see if you can delete or move the email to another folder (see step 2).
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsremove, stuck, outbox, message, Outlook
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a backup file in Outlook 2011 for Mac....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to view another user's folder in Outlook 2011 for Mac....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure a POP3 account in Outlook 2011 for Mac...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010....