SynopsisThis guide will show you how to remove a message stuck in your Outlook Outbox.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
Note: Please don’t forget to put Outlook back in online mode once you have deleted the emails from your Outbox.Note: If neither of the above steps worked, create a new Outlook profile.
- Open Outlook.
- Open the message in the Outbox and then close it. Left click once on the message and press theDelete key on your keyboard.
- Go to File - Work Offline.
- Restart Outlook and see if you can delete or move the email to another folder (see step 2).
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsremove, stuck, outbox, message, Outlook
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure to start in the Offline Mode....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add an additional email account in Outlook....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to access your mailbox from any browser....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download Outlook or Entourage from your Control...