SynopsisHow to open the folder of another user.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- Outlook 2007
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- to have access permissions
Note: If you use the "Open Other User's Folder" method as outlined, only the primary Outlook folders (Contacts, Inbox, Journal, Notes, Tasks) may be accessed; subfolders are not available. In order to have access to a folder that is not one of the Primary Outlook Folders, you must share the entire mailbox. Please refer to the FAQ: How to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile (Exchange 2010).
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File - Open - Other User's Folder.
- Type the name of the person who owns the folder in the Name field or click on Name to chose from the list of users and select the folder type that you wish to open. Then, click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsopen, share, folders, calendar, contacts, Outlook
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to send emails as different accounts in Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to digitally sign and encrypt messages using S/MIME...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010....