SynopsisHow to open the folder of another user.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- Outlook 2007
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- to have access permissions
Note: If you use the "Open Other User's Folder" method as outlined, only the primary Outlook folders (Contacts, Inbox, Journal, Notes, Tasks) may be accessed; subfolders are not available. In order to have access to a folder that is not one of the Primary Outlook Folders, you must share the entire mailbox. Please refer to the FAQ: How to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile (Exchange 2010).
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File - Open - Other User's Folder.
- Type the name of the person who owns the folder in the Name field or click on Name to chose from the list of users and select the folder type that you wish to open. Then, click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsopen, share, folders, calendar, contacts, Outlook
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to remove a message stuck in your Outlook Outbox....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an Exchange 2010 account in Outlook 2011 for...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to open a shared folder via OWA with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a calendar group in Outlook....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add an additional email account in Outlook....