SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
How toNote: When you import rules, they are added at the end of the list of rules. You can only import one set of rules at a time.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File - Info and then click on the Manage Rules & Alerts button.
- In the Rules and Alerts window, click on Options.
- Click on the Import Rules button.
- Locate the rule file (it has a .rwz extention) and then click on Open.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsrules, import, outlook 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to give someone access to your files in your Outlook...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to make Outlook faster with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to share folders in Outlook 2010 Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an Exchange 2010 account in Outlook 2011 for...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a backup file from Outlook 2011 for Mac....