SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
How toNote: When you import rules, they are added at the end of the list of rules. You can only import one set of rules at a time.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File - Info and then click on the Manage Rules & Alerts button.
- In the Rules and Alerts window, click on Options.
- Click on the Import Rules button.
- Locate the rule file (it has a .rwz extention) and then click on Open.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsrules, import, outlook 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to use a public-contacts folder as an address book....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to give someone access to your files in your Outlook...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure an IMAP account in Outlook 2011 for Mac...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using the...