SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import a personal folder file (.pst) in Outlook.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File - Import and Export.
- Click on Import from another program or file and then click on Next.
- Click on Personal Folder File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Click on Browse.
- Click on the .pst file you wish to import and then click on Open.
- Make sure the box Replace duplicate with items imported is checked and then click on Next.
- Check the box Include subfolders, click on Import items into the same folder and select your mailbox folder in the drop-down menu. Then, click on Finish.
KeywordsPST, file, import, Outlook, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.