SynopsisThis guide will show you how to export an outlook pst file from Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File - Open and then click on Import.
- Select Export to a file and then click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Select the top-most folder, check the box Include subfolders and then click on Next.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Decide where you will export the .pst file and then click on OK.
- Click on Finish.
- A password box will pop up. Leave all fields blank and just click on OK.
KeywordsPST, export, Outlook 2010, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.