SynopsisThis guide will give you a list of the minimal requirements for Exchange 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
In order for you to take advantage of all the great benefits that our Hosted Exchange can offer you, we highly recommend that the following products be installed:
Minimum Web browser requirements:
Note: Other browsers may work, but are not guaranteed to function.
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Safari 4.0 (using Outlook Web Access light version)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher (using Outlook Web Access light version)
Minimum Operating System Requirements:
- Windows XP with SP2 or higher
- Mac OS X or higher
Minimum Data Connection requirements:
- ISDN line or higher. (Microsoft Terminal Services NOT supported)
- For mobile phone users, a data plan from your carrier in order to use ActiveSync or BlackBerry Synchronization features
Minimum Software Requirements to use advanced Exchange Features:
- Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010
- Entourage 2008 for Mac, Web Services Edition, or Mail, iCal, Address Book for users of Snow Leopard
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsrequirements, Exchange 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to point your MX records to PlexHosted....
Synopsis This guide will explain why some clients have been unable to send mail to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to check your mailbox size. Applicable to All...
Synopsis This guide will explain why we have a daily email limit. Applicable to All...
Synopsis This guide will show you what the POP settings are for Exchange 2010 so you can...